Something is brewing at Paris’ Montaigne Market and it smells good! In fact, it will make you feel good and look good! Alexandre Vauthier’s “Le Salon Privé” opens its doors from April 23 to May 5 to fashionistas’ delight.
For two weeks, Montaigne Market’s first floor is transformed into a private salon highlighting the designs of French couturier Alexandre Vauthier. Guests are invited to discover the designer’s latest prêt-à-porter collection, exclusive Haute Couture styles with special embroidery from the La Maison Lesage, as well as, a prestigious selection of red carpet gowns.
Come Discover the Exclusive World of Alexandre Vauthier:
- – Alain Mikli x Alexandre Vauthier Eyewear Collection
- – Haute Couture Fall Winter 2017-19 Metallic Boots
- – RYDEANYWAYS x Alexandre Vauthier Skateboards
- – A selection of books by 7L
- – Soundtrack by Mirwais
- – Scents by Francis Kurkdjian
- – Exclusive Sweatshirts and More…
Montaigne Market 18 Avenue Matignon 75008 Paris