During Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (September 11th – 16th) and in celebration of the event moving to the Upper West Side, The Shops at Columbus Circle will be presenting numerous fashionable events both-in store and within the Circle of Style Lounge, including:
- Eileen Fisher – Presenting the Relax & Refresh Event on Tuesday, September 14th from 7-9pm. Experiences include: An Eileen Fisher stylist creating signature looks inspired by the runway with the company’s sustainable fabrics, AVEDA chair massages and make-up touch ups, give-aways, and organic wine and refreshments provided by A Voce restaurant.
- Satya Jewelry will be selling their yoga-inspired jewelry, as well as displaying their Benefit necklace for Haiti. 100% of the proceeds go to the relief in Haiti.
- Presented by Eileen Fisher, enjoy a Wine Tasting on Thursday, September 16, from 6-8pm, featuring Women Vintners from Long Island’s wine region. Participating wineries include Gramercy Vineyards, Bouke Wines and Comtesse Therese Vineyard
- Montmartre – Vanessa Lee, the Fashion Director and feature of The Shops at Columbus Circle “Day in the Life” campaign, will be showcasing “the perfect outfits for ever Restaurant & Bar at Time Warner Center.”
- Whole Foods Market – Whole Body makeovers, healthy eating demos in-store and throughout the entire week, visit Whole Foods and get a FREE bottle of 365 Water (500mL) with any $10 purchase (*One per customer/only in TWC location).
Additional Time Warner Center events and promotions will be added. Go to www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com for a full list of event schedules