American Express, one of the corporate sponsors of the event had gone Extreme Local with top fashion designers Diane von Furstenberg, Phillip Lim and Tory Burch as it offers after-hours, private Cardmember-only shopping events for its registered Cardmembers.
Now through December 20, Cardmembers may register their American Express Card at www.nycgo.com/x to take advantage of special events and offers citywide.
From December 7 – December 11, DVF, Lim and Burch, along with J. Crew and Intermix, will invite American Express® Cardmembers into their stores for after-hours, private Cardmember-only shopping events.
Registered Cardmembers will enjoy:
- Exclusive personal shopping experiences with top stylists and select designers to help find the perfect holiday gift
- Private Cardmember hours to avoid the holiday crowds
- A special gift with purchase while supplies last
In addition to the private shopping events, Cardmembers can get a $50 statement credit when they use any registered American Express Card to make a total of $300 in purchases at three or more NYC Extreme Local™ participating retailers between now and December 20, 2009.
To register an American Express Card and view a full list of the more than 650 participating shops, restaurants and retailers, visit www.nycgo.com/x. Store locations and a schedule of events for the private shopping experiences are available at www.americanexpress.com/entertainment and below:
- Intermix – Monday, December 7, 7-9 PM
- Phillip Lim – Tuesday, December 8, 6-8 PM
- Tory Burch – Wednesday, December 9, 6-8 PM
- Diane von Furstenberg – Thursday, December 10, 7-9 PM
- J. Crew – Friday, December 11, 7-9 PM