The temperature in Venice just went up a notch but its not because of global warming. The red carpet sizzled as A-listers and the glitterati graced the opening ceremony of the 75th Venice International Film Festival on August 29th.
Seen on the red carpet:
- Guillermo del Toro, President of the jury, wore a Giorgio Armani suit.
- Naomi Watts, member of the jury, wore a Giorgio Armani Privé fuchsia bustier gown with flounces in organza.
- Christoph Waltz, member of the jury, wore a Giorgio Armani suit.
- Paolo Genovese, member of the jury, wore a Giorgio Armani suit.
- Barbara Palvin wore a Giorgio Armani Privé printed silk satin sculptured dress.
- Sara Sampaio wore a Giorgio Armani Privé gown in champagne coloured lamé silk crepe, embroidered with crystals on the bustier.
Giorgio Armani Beauty also provided the official Make-Up service to the festival’s guests among whom celebrities destined to walk the red carpet.
Photos courtesy of Giorgio Armani