LAS VEGAS, Dec 3, 2013/ — Combining philanthropy and style, The Shops at Crystals invited more than a dozen of its boutiques to partner with a local charity and organized “Fashion Gives Back” with the goal of raising funds for their respective causes.
Hosted by George Kotsiopoulos of E!’s Fashion Police, “Fashion Gives Back” was held right before Thanksgiving and Hanukkah holidays. A fashion show featuring Spring 2014 looks from Roberto Cavalli, Lanvin, Donna Karan and Paul Smith was the main attraction.
After the show, guests were able to shop for a cause and enjoy fashionable fun as they partook in a variety of activities throughout The Shops at Crystals, Las Vegas’ premier luxury retail destination:
- A gorgeous champagne celebration for Nevada Ballet Theater was held at Valentino with host Audra Baldwin, where ballerinas from the company modeled the iconic brand’s hottest looks.
- Kiki de Montparnasse and The Shade Tree came together for a champagne reception and a light aphrodisiac buffet, as guests marveled at an interactive window display from by Kiki’s models.
- Christian Dior, along with Susan Molasky, Jane Schorr, Beth Weinberger and Sharon Jankins, partnered with Nathan Adelson Hospice for a lovely champagne reception paired with macarons from Hakkasan.
- Porsche Design joined Melody Leibow and NH Hope Foundation for an evening of champagne and delicious Thai appetizers.
- To highlight their relationship with The Children’s Heart Foundation, Donna Karan and host Julie Marcus Downs served adorable heart-shaped desserts.
- Bottega Veneta offered guests champagne as they raised funds for Opportunity Village with Leora Blau.
- Live models displayed Fendi’s latest fashions while guests shopped to raise funds for Communities in Schools with host Susie Lee.
- Patrons flooded into Jimmy Choo to support The Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, where hosts Heather DiChiaro, Barbara Silverberg and Illana Vann mingled with guests.
- Paul Smith had guests nibbling on macarons from Jean Philippe Pâtisserie while raising funds for Generosity Water with Mike Snedegar and Jordan Wagner.
- Attendees scooped up looks from Robert Cavalli while charity Three Square reaped the rewards.
- Dr. Brittany and Adam Stryker hosted a fabulous reception at TAG Heuer for Kiddos, complete with delectable appetizers and champagne.
- Fashionable boutique Lanvin celebrated the evening with local charity Keep Memory Alive where guests sipped champagne and admired the garments.
- While their ladies shopped, the gentlemen of Fashion Gives Back gathered at the Grey Goose Game Lounge to compete in classic games such as pool, foosball and pinball while sipping on Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire specialty cocktails. Guests that showed a receipt for a purchase made that evening could try their luck at the “Crane Game” for a chance to win prizes such as dinner at Aureole or VIP tickets to Boyz II Men.
- To take a relaxing shopping break, visitors could stop by a mini spa by The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas to indulge in neck and shoulder massages, and even a Diamond Magnetic Hand Treatment from Natura Bissé.
- For a quick thirst quencher, guests paid a visit to the San Pellegrino Hydration Lounge to grab one of Pellegrino’s sparking waters and Aqua Panna.
Photos by Al Powers
You must be logged in to post a comment.