NEW YORK, Aug 17, 2010 / — With fashion week moving to the Lincoln Center, The Shops at Columbus Circle, because of its location became the de facto shopping area for the fashion elite.
During Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (September 11th – 16th) and in celebration of the event moving to the Upper West Side, The Shops at Columbus Circle will be presenting numerous fashionable events both-in store and within the Circle of Style Lounge, including:
- Eileen Fisher – Presenting the Relax & Refresh Event on Tuesday, September 14th from 7-9pm. Experiences include: An Eileen Fisher stylist creating signature looks inspired by the runway with the company’s sustainable fabrics, AVEDA chair massages and make-up touch ups, give-aways, and organic wine and refreshments provided by A Voce restaurant.
- Satya Jewelry will be selling their yoga-inspired jewelry, as well as displaying their Benefit necklace for Haiti. 100% of the proceeds go to the relief in Haiti.
- Presented by Eileen Fisher, enjoy a Wine Tasting on Thursday, September 16, from 6-8pm, featuring Women Vintners from Long Island’s wine region. Participating wineries include Gramercy Vineyards, Bouke Wines and Comtesse Therese Vineyard
- Montmartre – Vanessa Lee, the Fashion Director and feature of The Shops at Columbus Circle “Day in the Life” campaign, will be showcasing “the perfect outfits for ever Restaurant & Bar at Time Warner Center.”
- Whole Foods Market – Whole Body makeovers, healthy eating demos in-store and throughout the entire week, visit Whole Foods and get a FREE bottle of 365 Water (500mL) with any $10 purchase (*One per customer/only in TWC location).
Additional Time Warner Center events and promotions will be added. Go to www.theshopsatcolumbuscircle.com for a full list of event schedules
You must be logged in to post a comment.