If you’re from Dallas, the yearly Neiman Marcus Christmas Book is the most highly anticipated catalog in your mailbox. And the 92nd Edition of this iconic book stands out because its unveiling last October 18th also marked the kick-off the highly-anticipated six-month countdown to the upcoming Neiman Marcus flagship in Hudson Yards debuting in March 2019.
And though 1,548 miles separate Dallas from New York City, the thrill and the excitement are the same as Neiman Marcus’ time-honored tradition of offering gifts and experiences that capture the imagination continues.
This year’s Christmas Book presents a selection of holiday gifts across a broad range of categories and price points for everyone.
Neiman Marcus’ “Crazy Good Gifts” are a thoughtful collection of gifts featuring unique finds with a built-in fun factor. A few notable gifts include an exclusive Chiara Ferragni Skateboard ($658, page 23), an exclusive Locomocean Neon Sign ($60, page 25), an exclusive TRNDlabs Razor Drone ($129, page 26), and a Frosted Art Bakery Exclusive Gold-Bar Cake ($260, page 32), to name a few.
The 2018 Christmas Book features over 823 holiday gifts across 275 pages. Nearly half of the gifts are under $250, with several items under $20.
The most expensive item this year is priced at $7.1 million (74-Foot Neiman Marcus Edition Serenity Solar Yacht, page 124).
First published in 1926 as a 16-page booklet, the Neiman Marcus Christmas Book was initially intended as a Christmas card to the store’s best customers. Through the years, the book has maintained its personal touch while evolving into a legendary source for alluring and spectacular gifts.
A portion of every Fantasy Gift is donated to The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation, bringing art-enriching experiences to youth nationwide. In 2017, the efforts of The Heart of Neiman Marcus Foundation impacted more than 2.3 million children.
The 2018 Christmas Book Fantasy Gifts include:
- Wonders & Wellness Experience in the Indian Subcontinent – $630,000
- Tennis Majors Tour with Sloane Stephens – $555,000
- Yours & Mine – The Ultimate Vice & Virtue Clubhouses – $250,000 each
- Custom In-Home Candy Bar + One Million Pieces of Sugarfina Candy – $325,000
- Exclusive Outfit Designed by Famed Costume Designer, Colleen Atwood – $300,000
- 74-foot Serenity Solar Yacht – $7,100,000
- Larger-Than-Life Animal Sculpture by Bjørn Okholm Skaarup – $200,000+
- Top Secret Mission: Become a Secret Agent – $315,000