NEW YORK, Jan 10, 2011 / FW/ — It was bound to happen, pop culture phenomenon Hello Kitty having its own beauty line. And with Sephora’s track record of always being on the spearhead of beauty movements, it’s not surprising that the French beauty label is the one to do it.
To celebrate the launch, Sephora is holding the ultimate Hello Kitty Beauty charity auction featuring one-of-a-kind experiences and products.
In partnership with eBay Giving Works, Sephora’s Hello Kitty Beauty charity auction will be live for 10 days beginning January 17th, with 100 percent of the proceeds benefitting the Starlight Children’s Foundation, a charitable organization dedicated to helping seriously ill children and their families cope with their challenges.
So everything about this charity auction experience is beautiful!
To get your bid in for must-have Hello Kitty Beauty experiences, log on to www.ebay.com/sephorahellokitty, bidding starts at 11:01 EST on January 17th.
Prior to and during the charity auction, sneak peeks and updates will be available on Sephora’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/sephora) and Hello Kitty’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/hellokitty).
The charity auction will run until 11:01am EST on January 27th, so get Hello Kitty gifted and give to a beautiful cause. Items up for charity auction include:
- The chance to star in your very own Hello Kitty Beauty photo shoot in New York City shot by a famous photographer, including hotel, airfare, makeup application by a Sephora makeup artist, invitations to an exclusive party with Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo, a selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products, PLUS a custom piece of Hello Kitty artwork created especially for the shoot. This VIP experience also comes with a Certificate of Authenticity
- 3 once-in-a-lifetime “Hello Kitty Beauty Experience” trip packages for two to New York City, Los Angeles, California or Honolulu, Hawaii, including hotel, airfare, priority access to meet Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo, at an exclusive Hello Kitty Beauty event at Sephora, makeup application by a Sephora makeup artist and a selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products. These VIP experiences also come with a Certificate of Authenticity
- 50 Hello Kitty Beauty silver compact mirrors signed by Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi, Hello Kitty designer from Sanrio Tokyo
- 2 Limited edition Swarovski compact mirrors from the Hello Kitty Beauty collection also signed by Ms. Yuko Yamaguchi
- 4 Super Limited Edition Hello Kitty “bling” makeup Brush Holders adorned with Swarovski crystals (note: they have a black and white striped “Sephora” bow – silver/black only)
- A bountiful selection of Hello Kitty Beauty products featuring items from the Hello Kitty Beauty Collection presented exclusively at Sephora